Use your highly developed administration and people skills to support clients and staff in a vibrant and innovative community service delivering essential services to women.
- Provide confident and responsive reception and administration support in a vibrant and innovative community service.
- Varied, busy and challenging role with a friendly and positive team in a central location.
- Competitive remuneration package, including generous PBI salary packaging, leave loading and paid Christmas close down.
About the position
The Women’s Legal Centre is looking for a confident, kind and flexible Receptionist to join our busy organisation.
The Receptionist will:
- Manage all incoming phone calls and provide a welcoming and positive atmosphere for clients and other visitors to the Centre.
- Support the administration of the Centre’s legal practice, including managing appointments.
- Provide administrative and bookkeeping support to the Centre.
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of the Centre’s services
- Support volunteer management and pro bono partnerships
If you’re self-motivated and confident dealing with a range of people and stakeholders, have a good eye for detail and process, and want to work with an energetic and diverse team, then we want to hear from you!
Applications should provide
- a current CV; and
- maximum of three pages ‘Expression of Interest’, addressing the selection criteria in the position description available here or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 6257 4377.
Applications close COB Friday 31 July 2020. Applications should be sent to email@example.com
Note: being a woman is a genuine occupational qualification under s34 of the Discrimination Act 1991 (ACT).
About the Centre
The Women’s Legal Centre is an innovative community legal centre providing specialist legal services to vulnerable women in Canberra and the surrounding region. Our main areas of practice are family law, domestic violence, victims of crime, employment and discrimination. We also provide case management support, and run specialist programs for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women.
For position descriptions or to discuss the position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 6257 4377.