Current employment opportunities:
- Provide confident and responsive reception and admin support in a vibrant and innovative community service.
- Varied, busy and challenging role with a friendly and positive team in a central location.
- Competitive remuneration package, including generous PBI salary packaging, leave loading and paid Christmas close down.
About the position
The Women’s Legal Centre is looking for a confident, kind and flexible Receptionist to be the front face for our organisation.
The Receptionist will:
- Manage all incoming phone calls and provide a welcoming and positive atmosphere for clients and other visitors to the Centre.
- Schedule and confirm client appointments.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of key referring and related support agencies.
- Support the administration of the Centre’s legal clinics and legal practice.
- Provide administrative support to the Centre.
If you’re self-motivated and confident dealing with a range of people and stakeholders, enjoy a busy and varied role, and want to work with an energetic and diverse team then we want to hear from you!
Applications should provide
- a current CV; and
- maximum of three pages ‘Expression of Interest’, addressing the selection criteria in the position description available here.
Applications close COB Monday 17 June 2019. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: being a woman is a genuine occupational qualification under s34 of the Discrimination Act 1991 (ACT).
About the Centre
The Women’s Legal Centre is an innovative community legal centre providing specialist legal services to vulnerable women in Canberra and the surrounding region. Our main areas of practice are family law, domestic violence, victims of crime, employment and discrimination. We also provide case management support, and run specialist programs for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women.
to discuss the position please contact Magda Kaczmarek on email@example.com or (02) 6257 4377.
There are currently no volunteer positions available.
At this stage we do not have the capacity to manage general expressions of interest and only accept applications for advertised roles. Please continue to monitor this website and our Facebook page for new opportunities.