The WLC is managed by a volunteer Board. These volunteers have a range of backgrounds and come from private practice, community organisations and government departments.
The functions of the Board include:
- Articulate the Centre’s mission and values
- Provide strategic direction
- Confirm and monitor the Centre’s programs and services
- Ensure adequate resources are available and are managed effectively
- Ensure compliance with the Centre’s legal obligations
Vacancies arise on the Board from time to time. If you would like to be part of the Board please email email@example.com or phone 6257 4377 to speak with our Executive Director about the role.